Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nuttin' But Stringz from AGT September 2008

Man, I don't know if anyone who is reading this blog has seen America's Got Talent, but this year's episodes have been phenomenal (of course there is the bad acts too, but there were so many good acts this year to make up for them) and I just watched the September 3rd's episode where the 10th contestant was Nuttin' But Stringz. Anyway, these guys are just fantastic... But don't take my word for it, see for yourself right here:
America's Got Talent: Nuttin' But Stringz

I don't know how long NBC will keep this clip up, but I recommend watching this... These guys brought tears to my eyes the first time I watched it. They're simply amazing, it's like a mixture between hip-hop and classical or something. Basically, it's these two brothers who play violin as there act and just blow away the audience.
I hope you enjoy(ed) it as much as I do.

No comments:

free web counter